Access control to your business or home is crucial to overall security.
Access control systems perform authorization identification, authentication, access approval, and accountability of entities through login credentials including passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), biometric scans, and physical or electronic keys.
Why it is so important
- Access control enables all your security to be centrally controlled
- Provides on/off-site system management and control
- Stops widespread knowledge of a door entry code or combination
- Protocols can be set to open certain doors during set periods
- You never have to worry about lost key – you can simply delete and re-issue a card
- Improve staff management with reports showing staff movement and time keeping
- Help manage site security with contract staff or permanent staff who leave